Wednesday, October 7, 2026

A Note From The Authoress: EXCLUSIVE Horror Stories!

 

Hello All of My Dear Readers,

As this is the month of October, I have decided to thrill(er) y'all with some of the horror stories of years past that I have written. Before I got into dramatic fan fiction writing as a hobby, I actually wanted to be a horror writer, inspired by the likes of RL Stine and Stephen King. It also helped that the original run of the Nickelodeon show Are You Afraid of the Dark practically raised me.(I actually follow the actor who portrayed Midnight Society leader, Gary, on social media now. He's very nice.)

I have an older blog that was supposed to be for my horror stories, but only about six or seven were posted. I actually have an unfinished project called N that I add to sporadically, but my attention now is on Virtuous Sinners for the most part. I will complete N one day—I told Taj I would.

I like sharing my horror stories because they make me think of my mother.

(Mom and Myself in 1991)
I started writing horror stories because she didn't like/understand fan fiction and complained about the characters having to take their clothes off (I'd always skip the lovemaking when reading the stories to her because I'm not crazy!) So, I actually SWITCHED GENRES just to show my mother I could write a story where sex was not the focal point.

That being said, these stories are what I'd probably label PG-13 at best. (with the exception of Madness which hints at lovemaking and has character nudity)

Please read and enjoy these stories while I complete Chapter Ten of Virtuous Sinners.

The horror stories will be EXCLUSIVE to my Michael Jackson Erotica Blog.


Your Grateful Authoress,

Tiffeny AKA MJsLoveSlave

AND DON'T FORGET TO STREAM AND BUY THRILLER TO PUSH IT BACK TO NUMBER ONE! #THRILLERCHALLENGE

No comments:

Post a Comment