Saturday, July 28, 2012

Jackie and Jermaine?

Hey Y'all!

You know I'm always busy writing and coming up with new ideas for stories. Well, a while back, I had asked on Eternal, if anyone thought a story with not TWO but THREE Jacksons would be too much, and thankfully, some of my readers were open to the idea. And people were suggesting which Jacksons to put in the story. I love a challenge, and it was a challenge when one of my readers asked for a story using Michael's brothers, Jackie and Jermaine.

I was a little surprised, because really, I had thought about either of them at all. I had given them little speaking cameos here and there, but it had never crossed my mind to use them in a, well, a sexual position.
When I do that, I jump for the Jacksons I favor which are Marlon and Randy. I don't have a problem with Jackie, I just never thought of him that way.
Jermaime though...well, gosh...
It just never phased me to use him that way. For two weeks after MJs trial in 05, I liked Jermaine, but lost interest in him and seven years later, the fire never was rekindled. I appreciate him as a singer and Michael's brother, but I never saw him that way.

And it is kind of difficult trying to picture Jermaine without clothing on for a story. It's a challenge I'm working overcome, because I know in my writing. I have been wearing Marlon Jackson the hell out. Favoritism is a bitch, and I KNOW I favor Marlon. If I want to pair Michael with someone else, I instantly reach for Marlon. Marlon's like, salt. He goes with everything and I can throw him in any situation.
Jermaine is like...fennel. That licorice flavor ONLY some people like.

But i'm working it out. I like to overcome the obstacles, and produce a good erotica. I enjoy writing them. And that's the most important thing, that I enjoy it and the readers enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment