Wednesday, September 25, 2013

In a Marlon Kind of Mood...

Hey Y'all!

I just wanted to pop in and post a little update. I am currently trying to work on a new all Marlon Jackson erotica again. Don't fret, I haven't forgotten about Michael. It's just at the moment, I have over a DOZEN MJ stories in my head and in an effort to clear my mind and to think more clearly, I'm tossing my focus off on the OTHER sexy Jackson. Marlon.

I don't want to give away the entire story, but I can say this, it does involve a younger Marlon. After A Grey Suit, which featured Marlon in his fifties, I wanted to go back to an earlier time. A time when Marlon was an adult, but still had his afro.

Okay, that's all I can say. I'm working on it and hope to have it up relatively soon!


Thank you so much, all my wonderful readers!


Something like this, but not quite so...PINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment