Saturday, April 1, 2017

Something I Need To Say--Note from the Authoress

Hey Y'all!

This is an issue that's been weighing on my mind for quite some time in relation to the eroticas I write and post to this blog. Now to say that I've been writing since I was only nine years old and penning eroticas since the age of fourteen, I have always kind of had trouble, depending on what fandom my eroticas are based around.
Going by the name of this blog, it's obvious that this blog includes stories featuring Michael Jackson mostly and as of late, I have branched back into writing stories featuring Michael's nephews 3T.
Now to be perfectly honest, once upon a time, my stories could be found on different MJ forums all of which are now defunct. I left said forums because I began to have problems with the moderators in regards to my material. (keep in mind this was when Michael was still alive) and basically to keep my readers interest and engaged I would write stories where it would be Michael paired with another one of this brothers, usually Marlon or Randy, and a girl. The last straw was a moderator telling my not to post those kinds of stories, which literally would have wiped out about half my repertoire right off the bat. I was like the hell away with it, I can do this by myself—hence the blog now.
The reason I started writing the eroticas was because way back when the stories I used to read were horrible. No plot, no imagination, and a love scene as bland as dry toast.
Now I write. It's what I do. It's my passion. I looked at the bullcrap and said I can do better than this. And literally with my stories there's at least 15-20 pages of build up and character development before a love scene even occurs. It's not hi, clothes off, the end.
It brings me enjoyment. I'm in dialysis three days a week. It helps pass the time.
Writing eroticas about 3T became a creature of its own.
I thought I faced adversity with Michael Jackson...it didn't hold a candle to the mess I got into once I started with 3T. Ten years ago I ran a 3T group on Yahoo and admittedly it had rudimentary versions of eroticas—I have since improved greatly—and I wanted to try my hand at it again now.
Here's the thing, just because I write certain stories, and they're penned a certain way doesn't mean I'm like the characters in my stories. That's the point I want to press:
I am NOT my characters.
That's why it's called FICTION.
Once I started with 3T stories, all kinds of whackadoos came dancing out of the woodwork. I even had someone say I was very pretty and I could get a man if I tried, indicating that somehow I was trying to make a play for the members of the band with my writing.
Let's get something straight out the gate: I understand all three members of 3T are in committed loving relationships with this wives/partners. Never once can anyone point out and say “Tiffeny was trying to holla” because I haven't and I wouldn't. That's not my style at all.
I mean, yes, I'm with the rest of the fans saying “Oh TJ has a cute smile” or “Taryll's eyes are gorgeous” or “Taj look so hot in that hoodie...” but it doesn't go any farther than that.
And I never would take it beyond that. I know my boundaries and limitations as a fan.
I've seen some overstep that boundary, but I have not.
And then I've had a select few come at me saying 3T wouldn't want you to write they wouldn't like this...I didn't know 3T had so many spokeswomen on their behalf. Where do I sign up?
I have never ever stated my writings were the gospel truth IE, it is FICTION.
I've always stated my works are FICTION.
FAN FICTION.
Every fandom has its share of writers producing stories with certain celebrities or characters.
It's just the way fandoms work.
But not everything I write, I do, as some jackasses like to believe or try to put on about me.
Let me ask you this, there's plenty of murder mystery writers running around.
I highly doubt any of them have dead bodies stacked like planks of kindling in their basements.
So get off my back.
I'm just a fan with a lot of time on her hands and space to fill when I'm not researching my novel—which is NOT Jackson related in any way shape or form.
This is just a hobby to amuse myself and amuse other fans and my friends.
And really, who is hurting, helping people play out fantasies with people they may never even get to stand in the same room with in a life time.
Never once have I never portrayed any of my subjects in a bad light. Just the opposite and I get so many messages from readers saying I wrote so-and-so just how they pictured them and that makes me happy.
Let's get it straight:
I live in Texas. I stay in Texas.
You don't see me laying on Taryll's lawn—Taryll's my favorite—begging for his hand in marriage.
Why?
Because I realize he's got a partner and she is the mother of his children and that's who he's with and I'm not losing sleep over it, like some folks may be.
This might shock and surprise some people, but I DO have a life outside of my eroticas and the Jackson fanbase.
I love classic films. Every so often I go to screenings. I communicate with other classic film fans. I plan my entire month around the film schedule of Turner Classic Movies.
I have a great interest in make up and fashion.
I did pageants as a child. If I weren't sick, I'd likely be a pageant coach.
I do have an illness that if I'm not careful and keep up with treatments could prove to be fatal.
I have doctor's appointments, and medicines to keep track of and watch what I eat and so much.
I have friends I hang out with, I do have other exploits.
Figuring out what color boxers to put on a character and then peel off is such a SMALL part of my life.
People see one facet and try to make that all of me when it's just a brief glimpse.
Yes, I like writing, I express myself in said fandom with that.
And with so much going on in the world and so much going on personally for me, is it really doing any kind of harm to have an escape...or provide one for my readers?
I should say not.
And I will continue to write until I just don't want to anymore.
But I've been writing since the age of 9 and I'll be 31 in exactly one month and one week, and I doubt I will.
It's too ingrained in me, and I get too much enjoyment from it.
And you know, there's just some people who aren't happy seeing others happy.
They have to tear them down in some kind of way.
And that's a crying ass shame.

3 comments:

  1. I have to say for the most part I really do enjoy your stories. I never would have said anything but since you brought up the topic, I would like to just mention a couple themes that bothered/troubled me.

    Of course I understand this is all fantasy. For people to think you are making a play for any of 3t is ridiculous. Why would they be following fans as a means to cheat on their partners. I mean that is terrible, and who would be a fan of someone who would do that anyway?
    I have to say a couple of the story themes have bothered me. One of them was a kept woman by MJ is basically pimped out to the nephews and anyone else he deemed fit. That seems really degrading to women and I was surprised a woman would write like that. Although I'm new to this genre so maybe it's par for the course.
    The second theme that bothers me is the brothers are gang banging one of the love interests. Now, I'm certainty not speaking for anyone but myself. I have my own mind and I'm not speaking for others. But those two themes bother me a little and come off very misogynistic to me. Call me a feminist if you want.

    I would like to see in terms of keeping things balanced if you're going to pimp out the girl as a theme, then it's time to start pimping the guys out as well. Its only fair for the pendulum to swing both ways. All I'm saying is it shouldn't always be a woman being submissive and maybe other readers might enjoy that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I usually don't comment, because my native language isn't english. Sry for the mistakes in advance.

    I totally get what you are saying, and I hope nobody thinks that you are "what you write". I mean these stories are fanfoctions. Obviously very well written ones! Every time I read something like this from someone else, I realize that your stories are great not because you write an amazing smut, however because ypu give us a very deatailed backround story. And that shows how intelligent you are, and how much work you pit in have these stories. In my opinion everyone should be thakful for the fact that a page like yours even exists. It's rare.

    Also if a topic is botherong you, and you dont agree with what you are reading, then why are you reading it? Ot's your choice. Close the page, go for an other story i donz know. This is pure imagination, I hardly believe that there are people somewhere who take this seriously. (unfortunately i know there are some)

    Also I am 27 years old, litle bit too old to read stories like this. But I am a long time fan on Michael, and yes, I admit I ENJOY YOUR STORIES girl! Although I miss MJ Dangerous era stories. (i am not complaining hahahaha)


    (I hope you understood what I wanted to say, haha i am really sry for my englis)

    ps. I hope you have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't make any mistakes. I want to thank you for the sweet and kind reply. I'm glad you see what I write is all fantasy and for fun. I'm so happy you appreciate all the hard work I put into my stories. I really do. Writing is a joy for me and I like everything I put out.
      Thank you, you are so sweet. Your comment made my day! Thank you much, I can't say it enough. And don't worry, more stories are in the works. And I'll see about getting back into writing MJ stories too.

      Delete