Friday, May 25, 2012

Trying Hard...

Hey Y'all.

I'm trying my best to start to work on the "romantic" fanfic. But in the mean time I'd like to do something that speaks to my roots and to my readers. Another story with Michael, of course, being a little agressive panther. I figure anyway it goes when I do post the "romantical" MJ story, I'm kind of planning for that story to have a "Dangerous" era Michael and I'm trying to decide if I should make a story with an agressive "Dangerous" Michael or maybe a different Michael to contrast  the softer gentler one.
Or should I use a different era?

I'm just sorting out ideas here because I'm going batty between dialysis, looking for a better Jacksons concert outfit and launching a diet to FIT into the outfit.

But I am trying to write.

It is difficult for me because I was a child when Michael was already a grown adult man. My mind was always in the thought pattern of "oh, he's older...he knows more...look at him dance. He must be a beast." That was me at ten-years-old. That's what I thought. LOL. I'm working it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment