Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Writer's Block!

Hey Y'all!

I know you're all waiting on the next great MJ erotica and really, I want to write the story, but gosh, I got a writer's block that won't quit.
I don't understand how I get the block anyway. Michael Jackson is my muse, and as gorgeous he is, I figure I should have no trouble in writing for him. but in the last couple of days almost everything has hit a standstill.
The writing of eroticas, horror stories, and even on Strawberries. I mean it's really strange to me. I just hope I'm not getting burnt out.

I mean my writing is my way of keeping MJ's memory alive. I would feel like a failure as a fan if I couldn't continue writing for him.

I'm working on it. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get out of Writers Block soon! I am that way with my stories as well! Maybe reading some FF will get you out of that!

    ReplyDelete