Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Feeling a Younger Michael...

Hey Y'all!

Jackson_Michael.jpg
(Shit on a biscuit! That's HOT!)

I know you're all waiting on a new erotica, and trust me, I am working on it. I am really in a young MJ mood. I've been watching the Jacksons variety show and some of Michael's concerts from way back when, and soaking up some of the essence that was the late 70s MJ. I really like his look--though I really have never been a fan of clothing from the era. LOL.  But I like to have the nice cutesy MJ. It gets a little monotonous to have an older agrgressive MJ. I like to shake it up to keep you guys, my wonderful readers, entertained.

I'm balancing a few ideas--one even includes Marlon again. Because let's be real, Marlon's pretty cute too.

Well I am hard at work and should have a story posted both here and on Eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment