Friday, August 17, 2012

Dangerous Era Michael

Hey Y'all!

I seriously don't know what my hangup is, but for some reason, I keep skipping over the Dangerous era when writing my Michael Jackson Eroticas. I'm not sure why. I mean I love the Dangerous era and the videos from that era kind of cemented me as a fan when I first saw them. I guess in my mind, I'm always using a younger MJ--Jacksons/OTW/Thriller era, or a much older Michael History/Invincible/This Is It. And Dangerous is kind of in the middle. He's not young-young, and he's not older-older. LOL.



I don't know why I'm not using this! This is beautiful. LOOK AT IT! Michael is so sexy there! Please beleive I am putting together a story of the era right now. I can't ignore this! It would be an insult to Michael and I have all the love and respect in the world for him.

So I'm working on it and battling it out. I'm always up to challenge myself and I look forward to over coming this!
LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment