Monday, September 17, 2012

I’m in a “Bad” Mood!

On Bad set 1987


Hey Y’all!

As many of you know, its only a matter of HOURS before the re-issue, celebrating the silver anniversary of Michael Jackson’s smash hit album, Bad, hits shelves again. I, for one, simply cannot wait and am practically drooling at the idea of that bonus concert that goes with the album. It really is something I can’t believe. I only wish that Michael was here to bask in the glory. (And spit in the eyes of soda pop executives who are about to splatter and exploit his narrow ass all across the planet on soda cans. I haven‘t drank that particular soda since 1998 and have banned it from my house. Out of respect to Michael.)

Anyways, y’all, your favorite authoress has put on her thinking cap. What better way to commemorate the Bad 25 release than with a miniseries of Bad era stories? I don’t want to say too much. All I do want to say is get ready for some Bad-ass hotness coming from the ONE the ONLY…MICHAEL JACKSON!

(Written by ME!)

No comments:

Post a Comment