Friday, September 28, 2012

Seven Pages Trashed.

Hey Y'all!

Now while seven pages of a new erotica hitting the trash can may sound alike a disaster to most, don't you dare fret.
That's just part of the creative process. Very often when I'm writing, I'll write a large chunk and completely wipe it out and start over from scratch. The most I've ever written and tossed was over 20 pages. It's normal for me to do this.
At the moment I am tied up in a Thriller era story.

mj pics 4 vault 086Group SS-HigherRes.jpg

I know I'm in the center of a Bad kick, but a very dear friend of me personally requested a Thriller era story because she likes Thriller better than Bad. And I don't mind, I had a story I had been sitting on for a while and this was a great opourtunity to go ahead and get it out onto paper.
But don't worry, as soon as this number is done, the Bad Dreams Series is on its way. To be honest, the first BDS Story is halfway finished.
But I liek challenging myself and doing things differently. You know me.

More is on the way ,my wonderful readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment