Sunday, May 1, 2016

Authoress Note About More Diverse Stories About 3T.



Hi Y'all!

First of all, I want extend the warmest, most heartfelt thank you to all of you who take the time out of your busy days to read the stories I post.
Lately, while the general reviews for my stories, particularly the ones featuring the members of 3T--Taj, Taryll and TJ Jackson--I have noticed that more than once I've received the same critique: that the stories need to be more diverse. That 3T end up with the same type of woman and so far all of the stories have been based in California.

The Big Reunion’s 3T: Aunt Janet Jackson’s boob wardrobe malfunction at Super Bowl ended our pop career:

And I do have a very good explanation for that.

First of all, I hadn't written a 3T story since 2006 when I used to run a group on Yahoo! and the stories were incredibly rudimentary at best coming from 19-year-old me at the time. Ten years later, the writing had improved vastly and I wanted to throw my hat in the ring to try again, after making a bit of a name for myself in the Michael Jackson Fan Sphere doing eroticas starring him.
Cuteness in black and white ღ:

But I didn't know how the 3T fanbase would take to my stories.
(A few years ago I suggested writing stories for the now late Prince and his fanbase practically laughed me out of a fanclub)
So I wanted to tread lightly and carefully getting into writing for 3T. And while I have had a few people be outright nasty to me--one even went so far as to tell me I shouldn't be writing, I was "too pretty" and that I needed to go get a man of my own--for the most part people have liked my stories.
Thus far, my stories have been experimental.
That's why they've been centered in California and with what I describe as "racially ambiguous" females, in a way to compliment 3T's having a mixed background.
It takes time to evolve in my writing and when I started I didn't think my 3T stories would be so well-received and looked forward to. (Frankly I expected to get the bum's rush like in the Prince community.)
But that's being a writer or an artist, taking criticism, and improving, evolving and growing with it.
Don't worry, I can guarantee you, that you'll see more diverse characters and exotic locales in stories to come.
Now that I see I have a solid base of readers for my 3T stories, I can open up and write the way I want to write because I've had to kind of hold back with my stories and plots and themes. Just to get used to the readers.
But I did see a void because I think I'm one of the very, very few people doing 3T fan fiction in the first place. And if I can help fill that void and bring enjoyment to my readers, that makes happy.
Once again, thank you for reading and stay tuned for a new story in the near future!

Your Authoress,
Tiffeny AKA MJsLoveSlave

 :

3 comments: