Friday, December 21, 2012

Feeling Jermaine...

So....I've been doing some thinking y'all....

I'm always trying to challenge myself in my writing, especially with eroticas because you can only bend Michael Jackson so many ways before it gets stale.

And I know I've used Marlon's plump self to death. So now I'm trying to branch out and slowly work in Michael's other brothers. I wrote a story with Randy that got a pretty positive response and now I'm trying it again.

With Jermaine Jackson.

Istanbul Fashion Week FW 2012/13 - Atil Kutoglu

Now I will admit for a brief, two week patch of my life about seven years ago, I did kind of have a crush on Jermaine, but went running back to Michael with open arms when it fizzled and I grew bored with him.
I know my friends are gonna dog me for admitting that. LOL.
but I've always had this barrier up to Jermaine ever since. It's like teflon. Jermaine gets near and bounces off into the way.
I think the main reason for my barrier, other than his song Word to the Badd

I mean even Stevie Wonder can see he's bashing Michael, his own brother.
And all my friends think of Jermaine as arrogant. I mean I did hear him singing his song Let's Get Serious THREE times in the Jackson's Dynasty show, and it only had SIX episodes!
But as I said, I like a challenge.
Jermaine Jackson Promotes New Book At Empire State Building
And while Jermaine isn't exactly what I look for as far as appearances go--I'm sure I'm not what he looks for either--if I find a good picture to work off of, I'll jump. Im will say this, I noticed on the Unity Tour, that Jermaine does have a pretty decent ass hooked to him.
The Jacksons perform at The Apollo Theater
I never noticed it because as a guitarist, I never saw him turn around actually. As a lead singer on teh Unity tour, we see that in spandex-lycra pants.
He's 58 with a shelf-booty, how did that happen?
(All the Jacksons I noticed have greats butts and thighs!)
Usually I work around Michael when doing a story, but with Jermaine, I will be working around him and any good pictures I can find because Michael took a great picture and looked great every year of his life.

I am outlining a Michael/Jermaine story now, and while I haven't settled on a year for it yet, it will be a wang dang doodle, trust me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Miss Tiff you may not know me, but My name is Savanah Autman I'm also Septembermoon from MJJEternal :)

    ReplyDelete