Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Michael, the Sexual Beast

(Listening to Al Capone by Michael Jackson)

Hey Y’all,

I like to consider myself a fairly successful writer of erotica. On the MJ forums to which I post them, the reviews have always been very kind.

The thing that annoys me though is what happens when I tell non-MJ fans that I write erotic/adult stories about Michael Jackson.

I really honestly hate the way that EVERY one of them looks at me crooked like they can’t seem to believe anyone breathing would consider Michael to be sexual.

This is just my opinion but I think you’d have to be blind not to see Michael Jackson’s sexual prowess.

I mean, I got that memo very early on in my fanhood of Michael. I mean I was nine when I saw him in You Are Not Alone, naked with angel wings.



And I remember sitting there looking at Michael and kind of smiling, even that young knowing he was special. I was only ten when I first referred to him as “sexy” and my mother almost drove into a light post she was so shocked at my saying that.

Yeah, I got the memo.

It just kind of oozed from all over Michael like his sweat when he was jamming in concert.



Just him dancing, the hip thrusting and grabbing of his groin. I mean the man was digging into a hiding place for Hostess cupcakes.



He had a big, massive, quivering flopping piece of beef there.



And there are scores of pictures of Michael, who had a penchant for wearing tight trousers, where he actually has a chubby.

Onstage. Performing.

Particularly from the History World Tour in the gold spandex pants, which is where I observed the phenomenon. At the age of eleven!

There are little subdivisions of fans who are dedicated to Michael in the gold pants. The pants have their own fan club essential.

And its not the shiny fabric they like. It’s the juicy hips, and globular booty and the delicate outline of the genitals swinging in front.

I’ve always said it takes a special sort of person to see the beauty and attractiveness in Michael and to ignore all the bullshit that brainless minions try to put onto them.

It’s just something that has always been in me, since I was a child. I have very vivid memories of sitting and looking at pictures of Michael and trying to figure out how in the devil one person could be so handsome. So sexy.

When I was 12 or 13 I discovered that Michael had had some cosmetic procedures. I’ve never been one to frown on cosmetic stuff. I’ve always felt if you think it’ll make you feel and look better, and you can afford it, go for it.

I mean say “I’m a Michael Jackson fan” and trust me, the topic WILL come up.

I even have an old diary entry I wrote at 14 where I said “every time Michael goes under the knife he comes out looking better and better”.

Which he did, to me.

I really don’t care what anyone else says. It literally is a middle finger to the people who don’t like Michael.

You really think saying “oh he’s ugly!” is going to send me into a tizzy where I’ll throw all my MJ stuff out. Because some stupid nobody, I don’t give a flying fuck about said so?

Get over yourself, alright?

I just look at them, nod, give them a pageant smile and grunt “fuck you” very politely. I mean there were times I heard about Michael being concerned about his appearance, not exactly liking it.

I wanted to rattle him and toss him in a mirrored room where he would just have to look at himself and see what the fans saw.

A sexy man. It hurt me that Michael wasn’t as pleased with his looks as I was. I’d have followed him around just looking at him, taking in his features and telling him how gorgeous he really was.

When I’m in the process of writing an erotica, I try to bring the sexuality to Michael.

Whether it’s a softer more innocent incantation of that, or a more forceful version, I typically look to Michael’s videos, performances and even spoken interviews.

I’m extremely observant and I pick up on the smallest things. But it’s the smallest things that add up to something explosive.

It could be a flicking of the fingertips, him batting his lashes a certain way, having him stand in a particular stance. I try exceptionally hard to derive everything I use for my story Michael from real life Michael.


The man is just looking, but it's SEXY!

And I’m not going to censor myself. When a story is too hot to handle, I make it an exclusive. Several of my exclusives actually weren’t intended to be and just ended that way.

I get Michael to rolling and I really just let the story write itself.

And in general the fans don’t complain. I’ve had Michael do some out the way kinky…shit for lack of a better word.

I’ve had Michael buck naked on a stage in an arena of horny women openly masturbating. I like that expressiveness and that the fans let me do things like that. And enjoy it. I feel like it’s a blessing to share something like that with people who have a passion for it.

I almost kind of feel its my duty to show people that hey, Michael was a hot and sexy thing you’d better recognize it!

I love writing with a passion and I love it even more when I can do something for Michael.

And I really do LOVE crafting my eroticas. Showing that beast in Michael Jackson. Not enough people have seen it, and if I can make more people see Michael that way, then, Hell, my job is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment