Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Big Thank You!

Hey Y'all!

I don't feel like I say it often enough, but I do want to personally thank each and every reader of my erotica stories.
From the bottom of my heart:



You don't understand how much it truly means to me to have people who like to read my work and look forward to the new stories.
Ever since I was very little, it's been my dream to be a writer. And with an actual following, I feel like it--it's the best, grandest feeling in the world.
This blog combines some of my favorite interests, MJ, of course, and pressing the envelope in what constitutes as a love story.
It helps me keep Michael's legacy alive and also keep my imagination active.
This really is something that is so close to my heart and I am so passionate about and I want to cry happy tears that others take pleasure in what I work so hard at.

I wish I could shake everyone's hands, hug them and kiss their cheeks in thanks.

Thanks so, so much!

Tiffeny B--Authoress.

No comments:

Post a Comment