Friday, October 5, 2012

Hard At Work...


1987 Bad Tour



(Listening to: Give In To Me By Michael Jackson)

Hey Y’all!

As I mentioned in an earlier post to the particular blog, I am doing work on a miniseries of short stories called “Bad Dreams” inspired by songs/performances from Michael Jackson’s Bad album.

I am enjoying the work on this--as I do enjoy writing in general--because it brings back memories for me. When I was 9 and 10 years old, I was obsessed with the Bad era with MJ. Even though it was 1995 in real life--it was no later than 1988 in my room! LOL. I loved sitting and mooning over the caramel Bad Michael.

And I wrote little stories then, but they pale in comparison to the sort of works I’m turning out now--I know more words at 26 than I did at 10. LMAO!

But really, I want to have a strong start because the “Bad Dreams” stories will not be consecutive. Other stories with other eras of Michael will appear periodically because I can’t control my inspiration. As the mood hits me, I wrote. That’s how it’s always been for me.

But my mind is on the Bad era Michael and getting him naked in a creative way.

Which is VERY fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment