Sunday, October 21, 2012

Feeling Michael and Marlon...

Hey Y'all!

I want to apologize for the wait on a new story. You know I can only write as my health permits. (I hate dialysis...man!)
But I have never stopped thinking about different stories and scenarios. Like I say, I can't turn my mind off.

At the moment, I'm back in a mood for using Michael AND his brother Marlon to spice up a story. I'm showing favoritism towards Marlon again. I can't help it--he's so cute!
But I wanted to be a little different. I am so so sick of doing Thriller Michael with a Victory tour Marlon. I mean even with the hottest men, it still gets stale after a while, so, I'm trying to venture towards the late 80s and work with them like that, as both men's appearances had changed as they aged the last few years.
So, I'm working on it and hope to have a complete story in the next few days. Stay tuned!

And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment