Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Idea...


(Listening To If You Let Me Stay By Terrence Trent D'Arby)

Hey Y'all!
(Even Michael looks disappointed by what I'm writing...)


I know about a week ago I made a post where I said I was working on another story featuring a late 80s version of Michael Jackson and his brother Marlon. I am a bit regretful to say that at this point in time, the story hasn't panned out. I haven't completely abandoned the project, it's just that the love scene has been harder to write than I expected and I have turned my attention to another story featuring MJ flying solo.
I recently located the DVD that had the original version of Michael's "You Are Not Alone" Video that included the scenes of him as a nude angel. I don't know why these scenes were omitted from the Vision DVD set. Damn it, for 30 dollars I want to see soem MJ booty!
Anyway, I was delighted to see the version of the video that got me into MJ in the first place and I noticed I was feeling the History era, short haired MJ.

angel yana1.jpg

The short haired Michael is kind of a novelty, because the hairdo didn't last for very long and is one of the changes Michael made to his trademark long locks that I didn't bitch and moan about. (I whined enough in 2001 when the look briefly returned)
But I am an extremely emotional writer and if I see something that lights a fire under me, I have move on it immediately or I'll lose the spark--that's what happened to the Michael/Marlon story. It's not deleted, just put on hold with about a dozen other in the wings waiting to be completed.
I'm all over this look and am at the moment finishing up the outline that will guide me in writing my story else later this afternoon or in the morning over my breakfast of coffee and hot air.

So more is on the way. Alot of the time, even if the intencded story isn't written, the one in its place is just as exciting.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment